Register your site for statewide events and help Maine Aspire Higher
Sign up below to be a part of Aspire Higher Maine. Then use the planning calendar to coordinate a schedule that will help your seniors apply, pay, and go.
Every site is critical to our goal of increasing college access for low-income students around the state.
Submitting your registration form indicates you have read and agree to the following:
When a school or organization signs up as an official host, they agree to do the following:
- designate a site coordinator who will be responsible for leading a team to plan and implement events
- host events during the school day or, in the case of community based organizations, during regular operating hours
- invite all of the graduating seniors or GED candidates in the school or program to participate (remember, all events are designed to be inclusive, not exclusive)
- complete a post-event survey to provide us with data
In turn, Maine College Access Network provides:
- coordinator training and technical support resources (via the website)
- statewide press and promotion
- pdf's of promotional tools to use
- aggregate data about your event