University of Maine Farmington - Coordinator of Peer-to-Peer Financial Literacy and Education
The University of Maine Farmington is seeking applicants for the position of Coordinatoor of Peer-to-Peer Financial Literacy & Education.
The Coordinator of Peer-to-Peer Financial Literacy & Education serves as the chief coordinator for a five year $1.2M grant funded UMS Peer-to-Peer Financial Literacy Program. Essential to program success will be this position’s ability to: harness the leverage of peer education, expand the multi-year program in scope and impact over five years, measure effectiveness, provide grant reporting, manage and mentor students, and advance best practices for financial literacy.
Qualifications required are:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written communication and public speaking skills.
- A self-starter who is self-directed, works independently, and can also collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Values the importance of peer-to-peer financial education.
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor, attitude and communication through all aspects of the program.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with student and family’s private personal financial information.
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks, with good time management skills
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license.
Additional information, including preferred qualifications
available at: https://umf.hiretouch.com/job-details?jobid=44569